Wednesday 6 July 2016

KITCHEN DELIVERED & INSTALLED

My most awaited part of the build.


Late last week we had our kitchen and vanities delivered with install being done early this week.
Very happy with it and it is only the cupboards. We went with a Matt 2pac finish with 7 people in the house the less finger marks I can see on my cupboards the happier I will be.


Cant wait to see it with tops, flooring and appliances.
Love the mass of storage my kitchen will have.


House has also been prepped ready for rendering to begin.


 
 

 







Island Bench

Pull out bins



Ens vanity





2 comments:

  1. We are getting the same profile kitchen but in a matt finish. Cant wait to see yours finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with how it looks so far I can't wait to see it all finished - we have gone the 2pac MATT finish on the cabinetry.

      Delete